Nationally Recognized Digital Marketer and Author "A Beginner's Guide to Mobile Marketing"
Hello, world! I am a Digital Marketer with over 15 years of experience across digital product management, strategy, execution, optimization and measurement. With a mobile "major" and integrated strategy "minor", I love solving business problems with mobile-first ideas that capture attention with relevance and purpose.
I am currently working in the beauty space for Neutrogena, a Johnson & Johnson brand. This megabrand spans skin care, mens skin care, makeup, sun care, hair care and bath and body products. My scope includes:
- Leading a team of digital strategists
- Managing multiple agencies including:
- a Digital AOR,
- Search AOR - SEO and PPC,
- Media AOR,
- Digital Analytics AOR and
- eCommerce AOR.
- Building content strategy and maintaining brand marketing ownership of Neutrogena.com, a 500-page DTC / e-commerce website available in English and Spanish
- Overseeing social communities, advertising and customer service across:
- Facebook (4.7M fans,)
- Twitter (46k followers,)
- YouTube (15k subscribers,)
- Instagram (188k followers,) and
- Pinterest (NEW!)
- Planning, optimizing and measuring paid media across digital channels from broadband TV on Hulu to paid search on Amazon
- Integrating global equity marketing campaigns, in addition to launching key product launches digital-first
- Driving digital analytics and optimization.
Prior to joining Neutrogena, I was a VP Director, Digital Strategy at a global creative advertising agency based in Chicago, Leo Burnett. I majored in mobile marketing and platform development, while minoring in social media and influencer marketing. After joining the agency in 2009, I worked on building digital marketing platforms and activations for brands like Coca-Cola, Miller Coors, Intel, McDonald's, Nintendo, Whirlpool, P&G, Kellogg's, and Purina, just to name a few.
Get in Touch
Please feel free to email me or click on the social media icons to your right.